Following the successful initiative from previous years, the ISAmI intends to host a number of workshops on different related areas also in the next edition of the conference. Therefore, ISAmI Committee invites workshop proposals.
The aim of the workshops is to provide participants with the opportunity to present and discuss novel research ideas on emerging topics in the scope of the conference.
Our offer will guarantee the following:
- Local support for installing and managing the reviewing site of the submissions.
- 12 pages per paper, published at LNNS series of Springer, if acceptance rate under 60%.
- Synchonization with ISAmI agenda and coordinated deadlines for workshops.
- Duration: X slots of 2 h each for up to 6 papers each, with maximum of 8 slots.
- Standard equipment and local support all along the workshop.
- Attractive registration, 3 lunches, 2 dinners.
- Possibility of workshop invited speaker but no direct support from ISAmI.
- Suggestion to install a round table at the end of the workshop for making summary.
Please note that workshop organizers will be responsible for creating and advertising the Call for Papers, managing the review process and collecting the camera ready papers. A dedicated Easychair installation will be provided by ISAmI conference organizers (under a centralized management).
For each accepted workshop, one of its organizers will be invited to co-edit the proceedings of the conference.
We hope this offer will catch your attention. Should you be interested in submitting such a proposal, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a proposal before 3rd February, 2024. Please note that workshop proposals will be evaluated on a continuous basis and acceptance / rejection decisions will be sent to the workshop organizers within one week from submission. Early submissions are highly encouraged, so that workshop organizers have sufficient time to attract papers.
The proposals should be no longer than 4 pages and include the following information:
- Workshop title
- Workshop organizers’ short bio (including prior experience in organizing workshops) and contact information
- Workshop description and topics
- Relevance of the workshop to the conference
- Information about previous editions of the workshop (if applicable)
- Program Committee members (tentative)
- Estimated number of submitted papers
- Draft CFP
Please submit your workshop proposal by email to (email@example.com) (Subject: ISAmI Workshop Proposal). Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.