All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNNS template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the ISAmI 2021 conference management system.
The copyright's data for ISAmI 2021 are:
- TITLE: Ambient Intelligence – Software and Applications –, 12th International Symposium on Ambient Intelligence
- EDITORS: Paulo Novais, Joao Carneiro, Francisco Herrera, and Pablo Chamoso
Download pre-filled form for ISAMI 2021
ISAmI papers must be formatted according to the Springer LNNS Template, with a maximum length of 10 pages in length (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the ISAmI conference management system.
ISAmI welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in ISAmI 2021 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by LNNS Springer Verlag.