All papers must be formatted according to the AISC template, with a maximum length of 8 pages (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the ASIC template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the ISAmI 2019 conference management system.
The copyright's data for ISAmI 2019 are:
- TITLE: Ambient Intelligence – Software and Applications –, 10th International Symposium on Ambient Intelligence
- EDITORS: Paulo Novais, Jaime Lloret, Pablo Chamoso, David Carneiro, Elena Navarro, Sigeru Omatu
Download pre-filled form for ISAMI 2019
ISAmI papers must be formatted according to the Springer AISC Template, with a maximum length of 8 pages in length (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the ISAmI conference management system.
ISAmI welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in ISAmI 2019 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by AISC Springer Verlag.
Authors of selected papers from ISAmI 2019 will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in diffetent journals.