The world healthcare market is living an increasing demand towards e-Healthcare services. E-Healthcare is a stimulating and inspiring area of research as providing solutions to many different problems and needs. We can find e-Healthcare systems that help to improve mental health by detecting people moods and emotions; e-Healthcare systems that are used for providing medical services; e-Healthcare systems that are applied to treat mobility problems, and so on. E-Healthcare enlists electronic processes and communications to provide quality healthcare services to patients, covering all locations.
The diversity of problems and needs turns the development of e-Healthcare systems into a challenging activity requiring disciplines as different as Artificial Intelligence, Human-Computer Interaction and Engineering to work together in order to provide solutions that satisfy the growing demand of the society. The stakeholders, including companies and industry, must be able to create systems that are as intelligent as to detect falls or emotions, as usable as to be exploited by people with mobility problems, and as reliable and autonomous as to monitor health and mobility.
This workshop focuses on current achievements and future trends of information and communication technologies, methodologies and applications to solve problems of real life related to e-Healthcare focusing on the following (but not limited) topics:
- Smart environments in support of e-Healthcare.
- Innovative Information Technologies for the development of inclusive e-Healthcare systems.
- Requirements engineering in product modelling of e-Healthcare systems.
- Novel architectures in the development of e-Healthcare systems.
- New frameworks to support the development of e-Healthcare systems.
- Robots and agents integration in the development of e-Healthcare systems.
- Novel sensor infrastructures in the development of e-Healthcare systems.
- Case studies of e-Healthcare systems.
- Antonio Fernández-Caballero, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)
- Elena Navarro, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)
- Pascual González, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)
- Jose Carlos Castillo, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Spain)
- Javier Jaen, Universitat Politécnica de Valencia (Spain)
- S. Shyam Sundar, Sungkyunkwan University (Korea)
- Albert Salah, Bogazici University (Turkey)
- Jose Manuel Pastor, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)
- Jesus Favela, CICESE (Mexico)
- Sylvie RattÈ, Ecole de technologie supÈrieure (Canada)
- Enzo Pasquale Scilingo, University of Pisa (Italy)
- José Ramón Álvarez-Sánchez, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (Spain)
- José Ramón Álvarez-Sánchez, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Spain)
- Rafael Martínez-Tomás, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (Spain)
- Ilias Maglogiannis, University of Piraeus (Greece)
- Julie Doyle, Dundalk Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Bogdan Kwolek, AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland)