We are already thinking about the next iSAMI conference which will be held in Sevilla on 21st to 23rd June, 2017. We are looking for workshops that would highlight some particular aspects of Ambient Intelligence.
Our offer will guarantee the following:
- Local support for installing and managing the reviewing site of the submissions.
- 12 pages per paper, published at SV LNCS / CCIS, if acceptance rate under 60%.
- Synchonization with PAAMS agenda and coordinated deadlines for workshops.
- Duration : X slots of 2 h each for up to 4 papers each, with maximum of 8 slots.
- Standard equipment (videoprojector) and local support all along the workshop.
- Attractive registration including softcover proceedings, 3 lunches, 2 diners.
- No registration at the workshop only since the main session is held at same time.
- Possibility of workshop invited speaker but no direct support from iSAMI.
- Suggestion to install aroundtabel at the end of the workshop for making summary.
We hope this offer will catch your attention. Should you be interested in submitting such a workshop, please contact us (email@example.com) with a proposal before 14th september. Last year was very successful. With your help in 2017, we look forward to an even more successful event !
Notification of acceptance will be sent to the organizers by September 24th, 2017.